Balloons will always be a playful element giving a joyful twist in every party’s decoration not to mention that they are a low-budget, versatile and colorful solution for any kind of event. You may use balloons literally everywhere: as part of the decoration at the reception entrance and hall, floating at the pool, loose at the ceiling, tied on the gateway car, being part of the centerpieces at the reception tables and so on. Either shaping an arch or making an impressive backdrop or even a complete installation, balloons can be extremely stylish and classy! Here are a few tips for all of you who consider including them in your wedding décor:
- Use transparent balloons to tie the guests’ seating cards
- Create an exotic décor shaped by balloons.
- Decorate the garden of the venue
- …Or the swimming pool!
- Dress balloons in lace
- Dress balloons in tulle…
- Or tie them with it!
- Add a touch of gold
- …Or some confetti
- Create an impressive photo backdrop for your guests
- Or use them as an accessory for just the two of you!
- Adorn the entrances or even the aisle with balloon arches
- Mix balloons with greenery!
- Say it with balloons!
- Add balloons on your wedding car!
- Or just use them to show your guests the way!
Important tip: Don’t have the balloons inflated until 12 hours prior to your wedding, in order to avoid any risk of them deflating or getting damaged. Keep in mind to order some extra pieces just in case of an unexpected incident.
Style Concept has just the right idea for a balloon decoration that fits your taste and personality.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to talk about how you can incorporate balloons into the perfect wedding décor!
Photo Credits to George Ladas for a styled shoot that we did at The Margi Hotel (Athens Riviera).
Event Design & Coordination is by Style Concept