March is here and spring mood has already started to affect us! If you have already been checking in your wardrobe for lighter clothes or have been inspired by softer colors for your home decoration and your fashion accessories, be sure that you are not the only one. Well, if you fall in the category of those lucky Spring brides, having planned your wedding to take place within the next two or three months, you may take the advantage to adjust your bridal styling with an original touch, starting from your bridal bouquet!
Here are some useful tips by Style Concept:
- The season offers flowers in lovely pastel colors such as ivory, blush, peach and natural green that you can choose from. You may also add a tint of yellow, violet or lilac for a more colorful result.
- Combine flowers that smell good with fruits like lemons, limes, and oranges straight from the Greek mother nature. An original stylish choice that will definitely give color and a sensation of freshness to your overall decoration with natural scents.
- Use olive tree branches combined with aromatic eucalyptus leaves or rosemary for the greenery of your bouquet to give a fresh touch, typical of sunny Greece and other Mediterranean countries.
- If you are a fan of roses, you have the opportunity to choose among numerous varieties, the flower type that expresses you the most. You will be surprised by the countless options you will have: from the traditional Greek 100-petal roses to the double colored Nostalgie and the new amazing David Austin roses in the most interesting color shades.
- Experiment with several alternative bouquet shapes: a classical round bouquet, an elegant corsage or a cascade bouquet. Consider which style fits best to your total bridal look.
- Pay some extra attention to the ribbons and the fabric of your flower composition: a long silk or a taffeta band, a piece of organza or a delicate lace ribbon will directly transform your bouquet into a unique piece of art!
Keep in mind that your bridal bouquet can be the main source of inspiration for your entire wedding decoration, giving the proper tone on that special day, from the religious, civil or symbolic ceremony throughout your wedding reception.
At Style Concept we offer solutions, ideas and we propose you the specialists who will make the perfect match with your style, budget and requirements.
Don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can plan together your spring blooming wedding!
Photo credits: David Austin Roses from Parfum Power Company